This impressive top-floor suite occupies the whole top floor of Roxbro House, that was once reserved for the owners. With two separate rooms, the suite can accommodate 2 people in a double bed and 1 person in a single bed in a separate room, in an authentic French “Lit Bateau” When the single bed / room is not in use, it is dressed as a delightful day bed. The double bedroom boasts a free standing cast iron slipper bath and the large separate bathroom is of a classic Victorian style with a double power shower. You'll find the latest modern amenities too - from a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and an Alexa Dot portable speaker.
Please note, the location of the suite makes it unsuitable for the elderly or infirm.
• A double, brass bed with footboard and a 4ft wide large mahogany single bed with foot board
• Highest quality 300 thread-count Egyptian linens
• Goose feather pillows and duvet ( Hypoallergenic available)
• Luxury bathrobes and slippers
• Deluxe White Company toiletries
• Complimentary cheese and wine each evening
• Fresh fruit and chocolates
• A well stocked hospitality tray, with Twinnings teas, fresh ground coffee and home made cookies.
• Daily housekeeping service
• Radiator heating
• Personal safe
• Mini fridge containing fresh milk and filtered water
• Hot water bottles to keep you snug and warm
• 2 Flat-screen Free View televisions
• 2 DVD players, with a well stocked DVD selection
• Alexa Dot speaker / music /radio/alarm/weather forecast etc.
• Complimentary high-speed WI-FI
• Neom natural oil diffuser, expertly blended to help relax and calm both mind and body.